Grateful I am for good, kind and beautiful people who truly show and share themselves.
I am grateful for those who with sincerity, grace, compassion & kindness - believe, respond, reciprocate, create and love - with towering degrees of consistent transparency, emotional intelligence and introspection - [without fear] deeply sharing the beauty of this wonderful life - right alongside with me. :o)
I am also Grateful for the others
For all revelations - of the stages along their own process of development. For realizing that their choices - whether based on any pound of flesh or fear - that their action or inaction - Is entirely reflective of their own internal challenges or effort - towards that addicting & deceptive tap dance for inner power & mastery.
Grateful I am to truly “see” and to have experienced them… I will always give thanks - for it is in recognizing them that I learn even more of the stages & the layers along my own journey and more of the beauty of self.
For even in those moments which lack kindness - they have produced in me a special/unique and dynamic [very well earned] dent, a dimple if you will .. this beautiful indentation - which continues to mold me into the purposeful person that is intentionally beautiful and true. A likeness quite similar to pillars supporting structure… oh vessel supporting substance. :o) I Thank-you.
It is through all experiences - the good and the bad - that we are beautifully molded. And through both, I am always inspired to give my best me - to live my best and in each moment my best life, to share with self and with others my highest good. And just like water - unpretentious movement in, out and around each process and all circumstances - as I continue to flow.
Yes - Gratitude is a happiness state… uhm, so again today as in any day - I remember this! Oh, ever grateful I am.
Come what may - In all that you think - in all that you do, I invite you (I challenge you, I dare you) I encourage you to keep the kind & the happy in every day. May you be safe, may you be loved, may you be well.
Happy Thanksgiving to you w/ my usual warmth - hugs + heart.
My big sister Marilyn sent me a beautiful I love you message :).
- My other sister Sheryllyn and I got in our 2hour catch up phone call and much loving :). It’s seems to have been a sister’s week this week
- thankful for my Long catch up chat with Mom and a talk down memory lane and sweet chats of my grandmother Caroline and grandfather Albert - the sweet pair they were ❤️🙏
-My mom sent me a beautiful WhatsApp music note along with her I love you 😊🙏
- Dad looked on smiling from his grave.
- Amazon gifted me a near $400 bucks Oasis eReader replacement after I’ve been having trouble with my old AND new kindle devices - to say thanks to me for being a great customer for so many years and for my patience during some 1hour trouble shooting calls. I felt as if I won the lottery - he said to me pick whatever adders you want and I have a gift surprise for you I think you’re really gonna like - I kept responding to him that my heart was in my hand because each adder I picked sent the cost up from $349. to near $400 - he smiled and reassured me to go on don’t worry about it just pick it as I wish it ... and so I did and wham bam the surprise was I got it for completely free the entire purchase cost discounted - Thank you supervisor George from Amazon!
I got 12 major items successfully done, and off of my running task list - which left me feeling quite accomplished 🙃🙏🙃 oMG Hooray!!! 🙏 12 down, 3 more to go.
Thankful for the wonderful man at my neighborhood hardware store who fixed my pull up bar :) I returned today and gave him $20 bucks and a cornbread cake - he was shocked surprised and blushing 😊🙏. ..
Got in a little bit of naughty time with a peek at Empire AND one episode of Quad. (that show Empire is so much juicy fun, a very very frisky show lol) ... I love to dash a little frisky into the mix - without a little knowledge of frisky, one cannot truly appreciate calm. .
I treated Ann to some rocky road ice cream time and sharing to end the week - I took mine on a cone with 3 Cheetos twigs stuck into it. Sweet and savory. She was so happy she thanked me for my company and that made me smile. I am thankful for that moment shared.
I was so blessed to have 2 of my adorable students Bob and Zhen in the very same class this week - it was like a love sandwich with us. There is a lot of love we always share 🙏 - I am so grateful ! ..
- Thankful for my student and wonderful friend Zhen who purchased his membership class pack renewal today (see you in class next week) 🙏 I am so grateful for you! .. .
Thank you my darling Bobbie for the surprise gift you gave me as you arrived to Wednesday’s class, thankful also for our special teatime before class - I am so grateful for you, for your love for your support and your encouragement - thank you! And that particular gift will be put to really great use - thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤️- from the bottom of me to the top of you!!!
- Sold our 2nd bottle of Cleanse & Nourish essential oils blend which we launched last month :))) hooray. Thank you Bob ☺️ it’s Such a beautiful oil blend... that I keep thinking to myself 🤔 uhum if the remaining quantities don’t sell I’ll just have to put them to use and what a treat that will be for me :)... lol I keep trying to buy them all for myself lol 😂 This oil is heaven really and the next one I’m currently working to create will be nothing short of magical.
- Really beautiful having Caroline A in class this week.
Sweet catch of Kacper, he’s a shooting star... but still glad to catch his voice and so thankful for all of his amazing help with FIT :). .
I got that new cell plan I was after... omg I was super determined. Thank you Mohammed :))).
- Created a really great Walnut milk which was super tasty, this week I plan to have a go at nut-free seed milks ... hemp, flax and oat milks. I also worked on the menu list/menu design of milks, protein/nut bars, juices, punch and Oat recipes. Kristine will be pleased and amused with the new items for her taste testing.
- I started learning video editing with iMovie on the computer ... very very different from creating little mini trailers using a ready made template on the cell app and popping in some photos ... very different but all doable and all fun! I’m so grateful
The beautiful support and opportunity of sharing with Sarah R special and important things for feedback as I cast out my net of plans and ideas... I can’t tell you how very important it is to have a power team of smart, intelligent and “TRUSTED” supporters - who are honest with you and sincerely able to give you solid input and feedback when needed. I am blessed to have 3 people who I can trust with the very important stuff that is near and dear to me - they say in a lifetime if you have 1 you are living in good fortune. Thank you God for the opportunity of feedback this week with Sarah R! .. .
This concludes my gratitude journal of this week... have you guys ever written a gratitude journal ? ..
- It’s fun and it’s so good to see it all written out ... outside of the head ... to be able to see it ... watch it and see what really unfolded in your life.
- Like the unwrapping of the day - that vision of the unwrapping of your life. Try it, it also creates a really nice feeling inside (under the navel and under the heart - those two energy ports). ..
- As I begin to write about 2/3 items pop to head immediately and as I write them down the other good things I am grateful for begin to resurface and before I know it the list is longer than it played in my head ... and I see clearly so much which occurred that I am grateful for. ..
- It’s great to write it all out. Try it, I call it Thinking on paper!!! 🙃🙃🙃
- And oh boy it Seems I’ve been quite busy with a lot of giving and receiving good. So grateful to see it written out!
- Goodness is a seed, Goodness is the fruit of cultivating. Goodness is a blessing and I am eternally grateful. Thank you God from whom all blessings flow.
A Happy Good Friday and a very Happy Easter to everyone, continue to remember and let that memory begin and end with thanks - Thanks for your continued Support on and or offline :) I love you dearly, see you soon. 🙏 ❤️❤️❤️🐎
Life by Yoga
Thanks for stopping by.
What students are saying...
"I attended Life by Yoga's classes in a past Harlem location, while vacationing in NYC. From the time I entered the space I was impressed. I can still remember how it felt just walking in - it was great... calming, very thought through, warm & inviting. The props provided were in good condition too. Hey it was my first time practicing yoga and while exploring plenty of yoga spots in NYC - I was told about Life by Yoga's special difference by a friend. During the classes I was walked through each pose in a very patient & compassionate way. They were attentive to my needs, and as well as to the needs of the others in the class.
As a novice - so many of the yoga stretches were way beyond my capabilities :o - but I was given modifications, specific to my body structure and at the end of class I left feeling challenged, refreshed, enlightened and spiritually activated.
So for my entire 6 week stay, I kept going back for more. You betcha'... every time I return to NYC, wherever they're located, I will absolutely be found attending Life by Yoga classes. Definitely one of New York City's best kept secrets" - Rodney V Payne.